We here at Phototerra are always curious to see how other Wedding Photographers doing in the industry, so we took a little bit of an initiative and hopped over to Europe and found a handful of professional photographers that we thought were worth learning from. The 5 below have been able to establish themselves in their respected countries and add a little personal twist of their own.
1) White Smoke Studio , based out of Poland their portraiture-like style and fresh processing flare definitely caught our eye.
2) Fine Art Wedding Photography, coming out of Germany this studio has successfully captured the grandeur of their surrounding landscapes and immersed their clients within them. The compositional vision is great!
3) Edoardo Agresti , has transferred his photojournalistic approach into his wedding photography and fused this documentarian street-style to capture true wedding moments.
4) Jeff Ascough , hailing from the United Kingdom his simple and classical approach to photography has earned him international recognition in the wedding industry.
5) Franck Boutonnet, a french photojournalist defines his work in the industry as wedding reportages and his imagery clearly follows his philosophy.
What do you think?