Wedding Photographer's Joke
Sometimes, we get to express our humor through pictures. It happens at least once at every wedding. Our jokes are light, mini-stories that we imagine to ourselves. On this picture, for example, we see a Betty Boob bubble-head figuring unhappy with her Italian roommate who is now marrying another woman and moving on. We amuse ourselves with these little perceptions that we catch throughout the day. In all honesty, some are more intelligent than others, ha!
But here are some real Wordy Jokes we found on the internet related to photography we hope you'll enjoy.
- I’m a photographer… I make people immortal… What’s your superpower?
- Photographers are the only people who don’t get arrested by flashing and exposing in public.
- ‘Your camera takes really nice pictures.’ ‘Thanks, I taught it everything it knows.’
- I’ve taken up photography because it’s the only job where you can shoot people and cut their heads off without going to jail.
- Warning! I may snap at any time.
- Do I have to say cheese? I’m lactose intolerant.
- I am a plastic surgeon, a magician, a stylist, a social media guru, a therapist, a master of light.
- Photography is the best cure for a bad memory.
- Q: What's the difference between a full-time photographer and a large Pizza Hut pizza? A: A large Pizza Hut pizza can feed a family of four.
- You have beautiful pixels. Don’t be negative.
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada.